Bringing colour to focus groups like no other market research company.
Focus groups are a tried and tested element of qualitative market research. Through our 30 years of operating as one of the leading market research firms globally, we have developed an exciting and unique process for planning and facilitating focus groups as well as extracting the most relevant and accurate results from them for the client.
Focus groups are used predominantly to inform research conclusions on how customers or potential customers feel towards a particular brand, product or service. Focus groups are often used in conjunction with other qualitative and quantitative research methods towards a particular research goal, as well as being a standard part of Turquoise’s Product Development Testing.
Turquoise focus group research has benefited many leading firms…
Can focus group market research benefit your business?
Whether or not focus groups are used as a stand alone method, supplementary to a survey, or part of a multi-method project, Turquoise researchers primarily use focus groups to achieve the following…
- Delineating complex processes from the basics, for example when needing to understand a complicated buying process
- Identifying customer needs, in particular where there is a complex interaction of factors influencing behaviours and motives
- Understanding working practices, such as how a particular product is used
- Testing new products within a target market
- Exploring a concept with stimulus aids
- Identifying and examining issues of satisfaction for customers and stakeholders
- Understanding perceptions of brand and service elements associated with a brand
Focus groups and workshops are a staple of Turquoise’s service delivery to South West Water. We use Turquoise to provide quarterly focus groups to gain insight that bolsters our quantitative longitudinal research, as-well-as ad-hoc focus groups as part of our strategic business planning such as periodic review. Our staff often attend these sessions to get close to customers, and gain real benefit from the actionable insight that comes out, making the focus group element of any research project a worthwhile financial investment.
Turquoise focus group market research is used on an ongoing basis by many of our clients who integrate our research work with their business planning and strategy. If you are an existing client of ours or a business that is completely new to us, we would love to explore how focus groups might deliver value to your firm.